From money to source
The money and source work described here is based on the peterkoenigsystem®. I am very grateful to Peter König for allowing me to use his findings in my work.
If one has cleared one’s own blockades on the subject of money with the help of money work, one can draw from one’s inner source.
The source work (actually a source pleasure) arose from the findings of Peter König’s research work on the subject of money.
This is not to be understood in the sense of “source(s) of funds”. This means the connection to our self. To our inner source.
The success of an initiative depends on the source from which the person who created it draws. This person is also called the “source person.”
Why is clarity about the source of the company so important?
Enterprises, projects and initiatives are initiated by people. It is always oneperson who first takes the initiative or brings the idea into the world.
There are some basic questions associated with an initiative:
- What was the original idea that led to the foundation of the company? Which initiative led to the foundation?
- What is important for the progress / continuity of the company and for the succession of the company?
- How can a long-term successful handover to the next generation or a buyer be successful? According to which criteria should a growing company be structured?
The answer to these and many other questions over the years has led to the development of the source principles.
To date, there are 26 easily understandable and comprehensible principles that describe exactly what constitutes successful companies and projects, their growth and successful handover.
They would go beyond the scope of the article and are the subject of the Masterclasses and the Money and Power Source Seminar of Peter König.
In the following I have summarized the essential, superordinate elements for you.
The three core themes of the source principles are:
- Order – it exists in every organization that realizes something.
- Collaboration – between creative people. Something that we usually did not learn in our training courses, but which today becomes a key competence for companies, not only in agile work. In our educational system, linearity is usually the only thing taught – process and efficiency thinking: I take a semi-finished product, I develop it further within my tasks and my budget and then pass it on. Just as it was important for the time of the beginning industrialization. Creativity, however, arises in open spaces, together and rather instinctively.
- Succession – a good handover is an art if it is made conscious. It is secondary whether it concerns family succession, sale, merger or the succession of key positions in the company. The principles that should be observed are the same.
The source principles provide an effective tool for
- the considerations of the founding idea,
- of the vision behind it,
- the implementation strategy, the growth of the initiative,
- on the delegation of tasks and responsibilities,
- for the successful regulation of succession in companies or projects of any size.
They are a simple language to successfully realize projects and to control growth.
An approach based on source principles enables the creativity in companies that is so urgently needed today and also increased self-management.
The source principles offer an effective approach for the increasingly important forms of organisation, such as agile or adaptive organisation, or within the framework of self-management and self-organisation.
If the source principles are taken into account, Flow is created in the truest sense of the word. 🙂
In the next part you will learn how a source organization grows from the source.